Are your ceramics food, microwave, dishwasher safe?
Yes, Yes, and Yes!!!
- All glazes are made from scratch using food-safe, lead-free materials.
- Ceramic pieces may be used in the microwave.
- Ceramic wares are dishwasher safe, however, hand washing is recommended. Eco-safe detergents are recommended for dishwasher use as they will be less corrosive on glazes over time.
*Always remember to Avoid exposing any ceramic item to sudden, dramatic shifts in temperature.
1. Do you offer wholesale?
Wholsale will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me via email with details.
1. Do you accept custom orders?
Due to the unpredictable nature of clay and its demand for an unhurried, lengthy development time, I do not take on custom work. Ceramics is a slow process that requires time and patience. Each piece of clay is prepped, thrown on the wheel or hand-built, dried slowly, trimmed and/or added to (e.g. mug handles, pouring spouts), dried slowly again, bisque-fired in a kiln, cleaned, waxed, and glazed, kiln-fired for a second time, and lastly, all pieces are sanded & cleaned in preparation for their new home.
1. May I exchange or return an item purchased on your website?
All sales are considered final. If you need any additional information before making a purchase, do not hesitate to email me. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
1. Do you ship outside of the United States?
Currently, orders are only shipped within the Contiguous US. Orders will be mailed via USPS or UPS. Packages will go out as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 5 business days for parcels to be processed for shipping.
Are all pieces exactly the same?
ALL work is made by hand resulting in unique, one-of-a-kind pieces! I do not produce my ceramics using slipcasting or molds. I encourage you to embrace and enjoy the individuality of each handmade ceramic piece.
Can ceramic pieces be put in the oven?
No. My pieces are NOT made for oven use.